Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do you prefer to go inside or go through the drive thru??

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Ugh I hate that attitude!! 

Quoting Basherte:

I don't use a bank right now, but when I did I prefered to go through the drive through. It meant that I didn't have to deal with the people there as much. 

Don't really like their "holier than thou" attitude.

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I hardly ever have to go to the bank for anything. When I do it depends what I'm going for whether I go in or drive thru.

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Me too. 

I don't envy their position anyway. They may make decent money, but they are handling a lot of money all day long and can't do anything with it. That would be a tease I just couldn't deal with every day.

Quoting meam4444:

Ugh I hate that attitude!! 

Quoting Basherte:

I don't use a bank right now, but when I did I prefered to go through the drive through. It meant that I didn't have to deal with the people there as much. 

wedding countdown

momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM

inside

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Dont really go unless I visit the ATM and those I do outside/drive up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I prefer the drive thru.

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:10 PM

inside

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:13 PM

our bank (er, credit union) is awesome. the people are so friendly. I hardly ever go in there, maybe like 3 times a year (dh goes every other week) and when I do go in they will ask me how I am doing and how the kids are doing. they remember us and seem to genuinely care. it's nice.

Quoting Basherte:

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM

You are lucky.

Quoting .Angelica.:

our bank (er, credit union) is awesome. the people are so friendly. I hardly ever go in there, maybe like 3 times a year (dh goes every other week) and when I do go in they will ask me how I am doing and how the kids are doing. they remember us and seem to genuinely care. it's nice.

Quoting Basherte:

wedding countdown

Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM

we usually go inside, unless its something quick then drive through

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)