Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

annoyed

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:55 PM
  • 13 Replies
So I been sick since last Tuesday and my 4 month old hasn't been feeling good last couple days Dr tells me he has rsv.. So here comes the annoying apart.. can't get any help the father been on the xbox konnect for 3 days.. I tell him I need help it takes him 30 min or longer to help.. I talk to him about this explaining that I need help there is only one of me and I'm sick as well and not only do I have our sick 4 month old I have my other 2 kids and his other 3 who need my attention.. He said nothing and starts playing the game again.. I want to scream.. Sorry needed to vent
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Go over and unplug the tv! That would show him. Hugs hope you feel better. What gets me is when they are sick (men) they have to go straight to bed and sleep it off..must be nice! Mom's never get free time.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Sorry. I know your pain. Dh is ridic with his games. I have a rule he isnt allowed to play until the kids go to bed, but that doesnt stop him from gluing himself to the dang :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Hope you and your lil one get well soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cristalf060812
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM
my little one started vomiting at 4am.. He happened to vomit all over the bed , yes I know that's aggravating but his 4 months old not like he can walk to bath room.. Anyways daddy gets mad and walks away I told him he was being a jerk he could helped clean things up.. A few hours later he comes back in the room to apologize. I'm sorry I'm such a Dick but IM not feeling good either... I wish I was just half the parent you are. I told him well my kids come first try it... All he had to was just put a little effort into helping wait or just help in general..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM

((hugs))  I get a little red hot, but I would probably have that xbox thrown out the window.  I don't have much patience for video games esp. when it comes to kids being sick.  Good luck mama.  Hope he wakes up and turns it off for you.  And, I hope your LO feels better soon along with yourself.  My one year old just got over rsv in Janaury...it was rough!!

gmadiane
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I hope you all are feeling better soon, hugs

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I'm sorry you're both sick and I hope you will feel better soon.  As for him....lol....I can assure you I would put up with that for about 5 seconds.  He helped make these kids and he could help take care of them.  Unplug it or toss it!!  :)

Hugs to you

abecee
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Honestly I would walk over to the xbox/tv and unplug all of it.  He needs to wake up and be a husband and father instead of his little boy self

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Get well soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM

take the power cord to the xbox and hide it.

I feel your pain, my S/O is useless most of the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement