Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Does this make me a bad person?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 23 Replies

I am kind of just annoyed with everyone, I dont really feel like being around anyone so I shut myself in my room and came on cafemom, does this make me a bad person?

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:41 PM

No, it just means you probably want some time to yourself.  I'm the type of person who needs alone time as well.  You deserve it...enjoy your time.   :)

Sun_Shine_990
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM

No. why would it make you a bad person? As long as your kids are taken care of then no your not a bad person...

gmadiane
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM

My kids are grown I am visiting my youngest dd and her man and 2 kids and its just a bit overwhelming sometimes

Quoting Sun_Shine_990:

No. why would it make you a bad person? As long as your kids are taken care of then no your not a bad person...

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Not at all.

Sun_Shine_990
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gmadiane:

My kids are grown I am visiting my youngest dd and her man and 2 kids and its just a bit overwhelming sometimes

Quoting Sun_Shine_990:

OIC. Well I did not know that... either way I don't really see how this makes you a bad person unless you are being rude to anyone or were being rude to anyone before hand... everyone needs their time alone, heck I wish, at times, that I had more time alone...

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Sometimes I have to be alone also.

lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope, sometimes we just need a minute alone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope not a bad person. I am in that mood right now too. All I wanted to do last night was read and SO kept talking and talking and talking. He was watching hockey (which I love too), but he knew I was trying to read. Arg!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Nope, I get there sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Nope.  We all need to have some time alone once in a while.  If you feel annoyed by people, you'll probably be grumpy to them so you might as well have some relaxing time for yourself.  Hope you're feeling better today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN