Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Expecting grandchild #7

Posted by   + Show Post

I just found out this morning that my oldest dd is expecting and due in October, its her third, my youngest dd is due in May, its her third and I have a son that has one child, the more the merrier I guess, lol

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Replies (21-28):
Charizma77
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM

My parents only have 4 and 3 of them are mine. I honestly don't know if they will have anymore. My brother and sister in law say they are done but their son is only 4 mo so maybe they will change their mind.  my sister is in a relationship but she says she doesn't even know if she wants kids. I used to think she was kidding but she's 31 and I'm starting to think she might be telling the truth. Dh is an only child so my kids might not have many cousins :/

Quoting .Angelica.:

congrats! I think my parents have like 12 grandkids now including step kids. lol big family. and I don't think everyone is done having kids yet

.Angelica.
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 6 siblings. My oldest brother has 3 bio kids and 2 step kids. I know they are done with 5 lol the next oldest has 1 child, I dont think he will have anymore. Then my youngest brother has a daughter and his gf has a son. I think she wants more kids so there May be more from him. lol then there is me with 2 and i want at least one more. Then my sister has 1 bio son and a step son. She says she might want another. So there could be 3 more coming at least. lol

Quoting Charizma77:

My parents only have 4 and 3 of them are mine. I honestly don't know if they will have anymore. My brother and sister in law say they are done but their son is only 4 mo so maybe they will change their mind.  my sister is in a relationship but she says she doesn't even know if she wants kids. I used to think she was kidding but she's 31 and I'm starting to think she might be telling the truth. Dh is an only child so my kids might not have many cousins :/

Quoting .Angelica.:

congrats! I think my parents have like 12 grandkids now including step kids. lol big family. and I don't think everyone is done having kids yet

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Congrats

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Congrats!

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Congratulations!  :)

kellynh
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Lol.... Congrats

timon95
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM

yea congrats!

arpazia
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Wow!
Congratulations!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)