Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Mad Life - Your Life

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 20 Replies

What in your life right now is making you mad? 

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Well....it depends.  lol  Sometimes it's trying to juggle money around and do what needs to be done.  Sometimes it's having time to do something just for me even if it's have alone time.  Sometimes it's the stresses of work.  But...over all life is pretty good and I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for.   :)

Sisteract
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:03 PM

No complaints

gmadiane
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM

a few things in my life right now making it a little harder

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM

I understand.  Mine is also situational and depends on the day.  As of late it's really been things at work that have been bothering me a lot and being in "kidville" as I call it. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Well....it depends.  lol  Sometimes it's trying to juggle money around and do what needs to be done.  Sometimes it's having time to do something just for me even if it's have alone time.  Sometimes it's the stresses of work.  But...over all life is pretty good and I feel like I have a lot to be thankful for.   :)

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Lucky you!

Quoting Sisteract:

No complaints

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Care to share?

Quoting gmadiane:

gmadiane
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM

oh my where to start? money is not exactly where I would like it to be, I have some pretty big decisions to make about if I want to live in Florida or Georgia, and I seem to be the only one taking anything seriously

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Care to share?

Quoting gmadiane:

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Don't you just had the money situations.  I feel like when you close 1 door it just opens right back up again.  FL vs GA.  Hmmmm for me it would be a no brainer and would choose FL, but I am sure it's a different situation for you in why you are making the move.  Have you sat down and did the pros and cons things?  Sometimes that can really help.

Quoting gmadiane:

oh my where to start? money is not exactly where I would like it to be, I have some pretty big decisions to make about if I want to live in Florida or Georgia, and I seem to be the only one taking anything seriously

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Care to share?

Quoting gmadiane:

gmadiane
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:02 AM

you are right with the money, it is always something, we technically live in Florida, we are visiting Georgia, I am from Georgia and I always thought we would move back some day but honestly I am not feeling it anymore and I dont feel like hubby is being very supportive, oh let me stop whining now, lol

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Don't you just had the money situations.  I feel like when you close 1 door it just opens right back up again.  FL vs GA.  Hmmmm for me it would be a no brainer and would choose FL, but I am sure it's a different situation for you in why you are making the move.  Have you sat down and did the pros and cons things?  Sometimes that can really help.

Quoting gmadiane:

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Care to share?

Quoting gmadiane:

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Not much right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN