Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 27 Replies

What are you and your family doing this weekend? 

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Belt testing for my son on Saturday. Church on Sunday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:52 PM

What is Belt Testing? 

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Oh..my son is in karate. He was a green belt for 3 months and you have to stay in it at least for 6 months. His sensei tested him last night and said he was ready to be promoted to brown belt. :) I am super excited!!! He was the only one in his green belt class that was promoted. :) 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

What is Belt Testing? 

Quoting wandep:

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM

WOW... Congrats to him! 

Quoting wandep:

Oh..my son is in karate. He was a green belt for 3 months and you have to stay in it at least for 6 months. His sensei tested him last night and said he was ready to be promoted to brown belt. :) I am super excited!!! He was the only one in his green belt class that was promoted. :) 

Quoting AzariahsMother:

What is Belt Testing? 

Quoting wandep:

wandep
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AzariahsMother:

WOW... Congrats to him! 

Quoting wandep:

Quoting AzariahsMother:

What is Belt Testing? 

Quoting wandep:

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Home tonight.  Tomorrow night I'm going to my cousins house.  We are having game night and dinner.  She does it once a month for family members and some friends.  We always have a good time.  I'm looking forward to it.  Sunday will be church.

Sisteract
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am working on Sunday. My hubs comes home from a business trip tomorrow. 2 ships passing in the night.

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Game night sounds fun.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Home tonight.  Tomorrow night I'm going to my cousins house.  We are having game night and dinner.  She does it once a month for family members and some friends.  We always have a good time.  I'm looking forward to it.  Sunday will be church.

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM

LOL... well I hope your 2 ships are able to dock at some point.

Quoting Sisteract:

I am working on Sunday. My hubs comes home from a business trip tomorrow. 2 ships passing in the night.

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM

We are having a pool party today with some friends, and then having some pizza after.  Sunday will be a normal cheer day and relaxing like always.  Have a couple of places to go to, but not sure if I will do that after the party or tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement