Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

How can it be a year already

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 18 Replies

A year ago today I lost my Mom.I still cant and wont believe she is gone.I miss her so much.My heart hasnt healed and it wont.Its been broken.I cant function.I hardly leave the house anymore.I wish with everything she was here.Why cant she be?God can do miracles.I lost my best friend on this day one year ago.I love her so much!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Im so sorry for your loss. Celebrate her life and the happy times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I can totally relate.  Might have said it before my mom passed in 2004 and it was an unexpected death.  Even though it has been 9 years it feels like yesterday.  Not a day goes by where I don't think about her.  I miss her so much.  There is a chunk of my heart that is gone, and no one will ever replace that.  People would always tell me it will get easier, it will get easier.  9yrs later and I am still waiting.  I know its hard and I know it's difficult and I know it will seem like the pain will never go away.  Just hang in there and take it 1 day at a time.  She loves you, and will always be here for you even if in spirit.

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Thank-you ladies.

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

group hug

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I'm so very sorry.  I know it hurts you so much.  You will have to focus on your memories.  All the wonderful and loving times you had.  I know it doesn't change anything.  One day you will see her again.  Hugs to you....Talk and vent to us...it will make you feel a little better to talk and get it out. 

wandep
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hugs :(

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Thanks ladies.I have a lot to vent.Lol. Seriously you ever feel like everything is just so wrong with your life?

gmadiane
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I'm so sorry, hang in there

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Yes....I think we all feel that way at times.  Vent away....that's what friends are for!   :)

Quoting momofsixangels:

Thanks ladies.I have a lot to vent.Lol. Seriously you ever feel like everything is just so wrong with your life?

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM

*hugs*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)