Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Guess he's not coming home again

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 18 Replies

We have been having car issues, and after thursday we wont have a car until the IRS releases our money. Dh works and has been taking the bus to work, and his mother has been picking him up. He works about 15 minutes away from us by car some nights he has to close, which is at 12am. His mother lives 20 minutes from us by car, but alot longer from his work. On nights he closes, she is tired and just wants to go right home so he just gos down with her and she brings him up in the morning on her way to work. Tonight he got off later then he expected so he just called me as I was typing this to tell me he went home with his mom. Were getting ALOT of rain right now and his mom was getting tired so he will be up in the morning. I hate not having a car again it sucks!

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyTeki
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM
I know how you feel, but at least you have some kind of setup for the time being
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wandep
Please join my group Cleaning the Flylady Way. We'd love to have you! :)
Yesterday at 3:42 PM
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM

sorry :(

sukainah
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I'm so sorry you all have to go through that!

momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

group hug

dusky_rose
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I hate when things are up in the air like that. I hope you get your moneys soon.

MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Suckage! I hope the IRS comes through soon. Im hoping they do for me too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abecee
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Not having our own transportation and having to rely on others for essential driving needs really SUCKS!.  I hope you get your car situation worked out as soon as possible.  I feel your pain.

gmadiane
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I hope you are able to get a car soon

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM

SOrry, that does stink!

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I'm sorry.  I know that has to be a pain in the butt!  Hopefully they'll send you the money soon!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)