Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

lemickia life

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
I have a friend that been in my life for 5 years. He buy me lunch, pick up my kids everyday at the YMCA. He been married to his wife but he is not happy with her. I try to give him some advice but now he is mad at me. He won't talk to me no more. What should I do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Leave him be for a while.  He probably isn't ready to hear your advice, or to act on it anyway.  It can be hard to give friends advice, if they aren't happy with what we have to say, we risk losing the friendship. But sometimes we have to take that risk.

lashea727
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Well we are texting now, I said sorry to him. He is not happy with his wife. He tells me every time we see each other. Do married man cheat on theri lover? IM just asking.
MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Im not nor will I judge you but if you dont mind I wanted to ask you a few questions. Feel to answer any, all or none. Mostly Im just curious!

1. What is a lemickia life?
2. When you say you have been friends for 5 years, what do you mean? Are you just friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
3. How did you to meet?
4. How long has he been with his wife? Does she have a friend too?
5. Do you know his wife?
6. Does his wife know about you & buying you lunch, picking up your kids, etc?
7. If he is not happy with his wife than why is he with her still?
8. Are you married? If so, does he know about your friend?
9. You mentioned the word lover, are you 2 sleeping together?
10. Not a question but an answer, yes in most cases once a cheater always a cheater.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lashea727
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM
My life is about what happen to myes e and what's going on with me. The changes that I make, choices IM doing right now. 1. We are just friends. 2. I meet him at my home in Clearwater. 3.yes I know his wife, she knows me and my kids.4. No she don't know that he buy me lunch, my kids things too. 5.I don't know why he still with his wife. He change the subject every time I talk about it. 6. No. IM not married. I was married before but IM not married now. 7. No we are not sleeping together. We are just friends. He lives in other county. 8. We only talks about is my kids.
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:56 PM

What is 'lemickia life'?

Once a cheater, always a cheater (unless there is a true change of heart).

arpazia
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I would back off :)
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Thanks for answering, like I said I wasnt judging just curious. I always thought I should work in the news cuz I always have a million questions.

Quoting lashea727:

My life is about what happen to myes e and what's going on with me. The changes that I make, choices IM doing right now. 1. We are just friends. 2. I meet him at my home in Clearwater. 3.yes I know his wife, she knows me and my kids.4. No she don't know that he buy me lunch, my kids things too. 5.I don't know why he still with his wife. He change the subject every time I talk about it. 6. No. IM not married. I was married before but IM not married now. 7. No we are not sleeping together. We are just friends. He lives in other county. 8. We only talks about is my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I'm sorry your friend won't talk to you. Perhaps he didn't like your advice, you could try apologizing.

lashea727
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:54 AM
We are talking and we is going to talk about it today. Thank you for all your comments but this is my friend, he does not cheat. I know him, he is very faithful person. We are just friends ok I don't date married man no way. IM talking to a man name John, we like each other.
MichelleK41
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I agree with you on this advice. =)

Quoting GwenMB:

Leave him be for a while.  He probably isn't ready to hear your advice, or to act on it anyway.  It can be hard to give friends advice, if they aren't happy with what we have to say, we risk losing the friendship. But sometimes we have to take that risk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement