Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

What's your weather like? 3/24

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 28 Replies

We walked out of church to little snowflakes today.  *sigh*  Luckily they aren't actually accumulating!  DS#1 said "I don't want snow! I want to play with my chalk!"  We are supposed to warm up to the mid 40s later this week - and even 50 on the weekend!  Hopefully this is the last time we see snow this winter.  I live in southwest MN.

What's the weather like by you - and where do you live?

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Im in NE central Indiana & it is snowing here. We are suppose to get several inches of heavy wet snow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I'm in st louis. We have 6 inches and are expected to get 8-11 inches. Is a good day to sit inside and watch it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Cold:(
I'm cold.
Wth Georgia!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Above freezing and blue skies!  Great signs for most of our snow to be gone by mid-april. I'm in the UP

Rach91o
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM
im in the U.K and its been snowing here for 3 days none stop and it is way below freezing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting Firenygirl180:

Above freezing and blue skies!  Great signs for most of our snow to be gone by mid-april. I'm in the UP

How much snow did you get this year?  My friends in the UP (Calumet area) seem to often be posting on FB about more snow, high snowbanks etc.

I'll be up there (Houghton) the weekend of Apr 13 for my cousin's wedding.  I've been wondering if there will be snow then!

graciebsgranny
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

87 degrees was the high here in S. Ga. I finally broke down and turned the ac on a little while ago

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Quoting Rach91o:

im in the U.K and its been snowing here for 3 days none stop and it is way below freezing

Is this unusual weather for you?  A teacher at my sons' school is in the U.K. right now (as a surprise for his dad's 70th birthday) and he's posted on FB about the snow there.  From what he's said, it sounds unusual.

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Quoting graciebsgranny:

87 degrees was the high here in S. Ga. I finally broke down and turned the ac on a little while ago

Send some of that here! lol

My sons' school had a speaker here who lives in Albany, GA (I think the town was Albany, somewhere in southern GA anyway) who was really excited about the snow.  He wanted to take some home - we said he could take all the snow he wanted. lol

Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I'm in the Soo.  We have about 3 feet still and huge snowbanks.  Snowmobiles are still going everywhere.  By the time you get up here though we will hopefully have mostly mud.  Occasionally we get snow into mid-May, but then it is only random flurries with no accumulations.  We've had 7 out of the last 10 days be blue skies, snow the other 3 days.  And yesterday and today were t-shirt weather around 40degrees)

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting Firenygirl180:

How much snow did you get this year?  My friends in the UP (Calumet area) seem to often be posting on FB about more snow, high snowbanks etc.

I'll be up there (Houghton) the weekend of Apr 13 for my cousin's wedding.  I've been wondering if there will be snow then!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN