Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

new sign at the store...LOL...like for real for real...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Replies (21-28):
Bob192
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Funny!

jessicasmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM

oh my! sad

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Quoting Basherte:

Am I the only one that thinks that humans intelligence levels are actually going lower?

I wouldn't be surprised if human intelligence levels are going down. But I also think signs like this are needed because people are rude & go in lines with many more items than the limit.  It is frustrating to go somewhere for just a couple items & have to wait behind people with lots of items because the express lane is busy with people disregarding the "rules".

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM

You can always go to the service desk as well. Complain there and then get checked out. If you are in that much of a hurry why go somewhere when you know that there will be a line in every lane. While you are at customer service you might want to complain to them that there is normally only one lane open and that is normally the express lane. They should have more people working. 

No, I don't mean that to sound like I'm bitching at you. I meant that to be a generalized statement. I get frustrated too about that when I only go in for a few items. Hence the reason my local grocery store knows how I feel about them not having enough lanes open.

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting Basherte:

Am I the only one that thinks that humans intelligence levels are actually going lower?

I wouldn't be surprised if human intelligence levels are going down. But I also think signs like this are needed because people are rude & go in lines with many more items than the limit.  It is frustrating to go somewhere for just a couple items & have to wait behind people with lots of items because the express lane is busy with people disregarding the "rules".

CafeMom Tickers
GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM

At my local grocery store, there are normally several lanes open & they are quick to open more if people are getting lined up.  It actually isn't normally an issue there.  WalMart has self service lanes, too, so if I have just a few items, I go there.  I don't like self service with more than 3 or 4 items, though.

I do expect quick service, though. I don't go places that aren't customer service oriented.

But my comment was really directed at the general rudeness that seems to prevail many places and with many people.

Quoting Basherte:

You can always go to the service desk as well. Complain there and then get checked out. If you are in that much of a hurry why go somewhere when you know that there will be a line in every lane. While you are at customer service you might want to complain to them that there is normally only one lane open and that is normally the express lane. They should have more people working. 

No, I don't mean that to sound like I'm bitching at you. I meant that to be a generalized statement. I get frustrated too about that when I only go in for a few items. Hence the reason my local grocery store knows how I feel about them not having enough lanes open.

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting Basherte:

TerriC
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Oh wow.  LOL

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM

lol

kmqw229
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Omg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN