Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

$338 Million

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:19 AM
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
What would you do wi y h it? (Be as elbrate as you like)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liveforever
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I would buy a new house. I live in an older area (the houses were built late 1800s to 1920s) and the houses are so pretty! Id buy a really nice home with all the old woodwoork and built ins, leaded and stained glass. My home was built in 1923 and has some of those things, but I looked at all the homes out of our price range and theyre gorgeous!!

Id put away a huge chunk for dds college.

Id also buy a new car. I dont want anything extravagant, I just was the new model of my current car...a Hyundai Tucson. I have an 05 right now. Im sure dh would want a new car. He has a little Aveo lol.

Id give money to my parents and dhs parents. They did so much to help us out, itd be nice to help them!

Id donate some to the CCFA. I have Crohns so that organization means something to me.

The rest of it would be saved/invested. My dh works in finance and is really smart with money. Hed know what to do with it.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Pay off bills, pay of my sons' school loans, fix up my house & then sell/buy another one somewhere else :)

louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

First I would give to my church, then I would get myself and my mom out of debt.  Then I would help the kids.  Then I would buy me a small house here, a small one in the mountains and a small one at the beach. LOL  We have all that in NC.  Then I would like to give some away to help others.  I'd like to just ride around home or when I was traveling from the mountains to the beach and find ordinary people like me that I know could use a helping hand and help them.  That would be GREAT!!  Could you imagine stopping and paying someones house off or their electric for a year or giving them a car etc????  I would so love doing that.  

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Pay off bills. Buy new cars. Sell this house and buy a bigger one. Pay for my 2 grandson's college. Give money to daughter to do with whatever she likes. Go on a very nice and long vacation. Rest will go into savings.

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Take some $100 bills and roll around in it! LOL j/k!
So many thungs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Pay off all of my debts, give a lot away, and live off the interest of the rest.

chrissydan
by Gold Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I would buy a few big toys and possibly some investmentd. And save
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniper53098
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I'd buy a new house out in the country and a cabin on a lake.

I'd give a percentage to our church, the music club I'm in, People Against Domestic Abuse, People Against a Violent Environment, and the American Cancer Society.

I'm sure I'd give some to family, too.

othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Build us a house and buy some land, pay off our parents houses, donate some, buy a new van and then I have no clue

SweetLuci
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Pay off dil's school loans, buy my two son & wives homes, pay off college fund for dgd. Help several neices and nephews pay off college loans. Buy a second home in Hawaii, another in Virginia near family. Then travel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)