Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do You and Your Partner Fight Fair?

Posted by   + Show Post

There are two layers to every fight you have with your partner: the subject and the emotion underneath it. Sex and Relationship Expert Ian Kerner is here to help you understand how you fight AND how your partner fights.

Do you and your partner fight fair?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Replies (41-50):
aneela
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:33 PM

i think we are better at it when we have to have certain discussions..but always room for improvement

mommythree0508
by Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

Quoting conweis:

I use intimidation when fighting. I kinda overload him with facts. statistics, logic and in the end persuasion. I am the alpha in our relationship. I am either right or we agree to disagree.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bob192
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

We are doing a lot better now about talking to each other about what is bothering us.

TheBabyFactory4
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM
For the most part i think we do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Threes.Company
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

We do fight.  But we make sure that we listen to each other and try to see where the other person is coming from.  I think we fight fair.

beckolette
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:27 AM

No. Lately we don't. We are working through some problems and relearning how to disagree. 

Crissy2424
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I go to bed angry, but I wish I would because I just end up with a bad nights sleep. All that anger from the fight we didn't have just eats at me. So I feel we can 'fight fair' if we sit down the first chance we get and talk about it.
loveTHEviking
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Not really lol. 

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM

i think so but i feel like i always instigate and need to apologize. which i do just to end it~!

Sisteract
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Rarely fight
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement