Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

WINNER ANNOUNCED: What's the hardest part about being a mom?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM
  • 260 Replies
5 moms liked this

Congratulations to conweis for winning the $50 Target gift card. And thanks to everyone who participated in this sweepstakes. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Mad Life group, where you can enter for a chance to win a $50 Target Gift Card in the Mad Life Sweepstakes

How do I enter the sweeps? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Mad Life Group. All you have to do to enter is join the Mad Life group and create a qualifying post during the sweepstakes period.  

What's a qualifying post? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Mad Life Group.

How often can I enter? 
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often!

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts April 10, 2013 and ends April 30, 2013. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited.  Click here for Official Rules

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleK41
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM
2 moms liked this

For me its staying consistent with my discipline. Our kids can be really good more often then they are anything else. =)

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

The hardest part is unexpected moments.

pittymama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:39 PM

this! unexpected sickness.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

The hardest part is unexpected moments.

jessicasmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this

The unexpected ..

kmqw229
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM
I'm going to have to agree with the unexpected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:12 PM
7 moms liked this

Well, for me it was easy until they were grown.  Then you have to really have a totally different kind of relationship because they are adults then and live their own life and make their own decisions.  Even if we don't like or agree with what they do we have to accept it.  They are allowed to have their own life and make their own decisions, mistakes etc.....

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM
There is so much! Discipline is a big one for me. And like other moms said, just the unexpected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I'm really going with the other ladies, and saying the unexpected.  Whether it be the lovely mood swings or throwing up at 2 in the morning...it's hard.  

jen113000
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:05 PM
6 moms liked this

The hardest thing about being a Mom, is having my heart outside of my body, times 2. Being a Mother to my 2 kids is such a beautiful thing but sooo emotional too. I never realized how emotional it was!

Katt709
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:06 PM
11 moms liked this
Never having adult time. I'm a sahm and live where I don't know anyone except my husband and his family. So I rarely get time with other adults or even other moms like me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement