Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

WINNER ANNOUNCED: What's the hardest part about being a mom?

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations to conweis for winning the $50 Target gift card. And thanks to everyone who participated in this sweepstakes. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Mad Life group, where you can enter for a chance to win a $50 Target Gift Card in the Mad Life Sweepstakes

How do I enter the sweeps? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Mad Life Group. All you have to do to enter is join the Mad Life group and create a qualifying post during the sweepstakes period.  

What's a qualifying post? 
To create a qualifying post, simply write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo, or comment on a photo in the Mad Life Group.

How often can I enter? 
You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often!

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts April 10, 2013 and ends April 30, 2013. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited.  Click here for Official Rules

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Replies (251-260):
bhwrn1
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:51 AM

for me it's not getting frustrated and losing my cool, for sure. I am not good with this at all. I need some techniques to help me with it!

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Having to say no sometimes

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

When my dd gets bullied

momofsixangels

When they dont listen

momofsixangels

Watching them grow up and leave the house

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Watching my oldest become a mom.She is my baby!

momofsixangels
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 8:08 AM

When they are sick and you really cant do anything for them

Babujai
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM

The hardest part about being a mom for me is balancing my work/home life.  There's so much I want to do for and with my kids, but I need to work and I enjoy working.  There just doesn't seem to be enough time and space in my life for both...plus I'm thinking about going back to school.  It's difficult trying to be their mom and be me.

pinkpetals336
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM
The hardest part of being a mom is loving your kids unconditionally no matter what their emotions are saying to them. I have two wonderful boys but they can really push your buttons. Especially when they change from a boy to a grown young man. I only hope one day they will realize how much you sacrifice for their choice of actions.
pinkpetals336
by New Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Wow you said that in a nut shell. Instead of them celebrating Mothers Day one day a year , it should be every day. Just wait until their bodies start growing into Tweens and the mouth starts running

Quoting llammamamma:

Unexpected Moments, Tantrum, Discipline , lack of sleep, kids fighting for attention, sticking with  consequences & Keeping my House Clean!!

jugglingtoddler tantrumgoing crazysleepgroup hugwashing dishes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)