Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

5 years from now...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM
  • 24 Replies

Where do you hope to be 5 years from now? 10 years from now? What steps are you taking to get there?

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dedicatedmom02
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM

In 5 years I hope to be living in another country, in an enviroment of peace and love. Steps that I have taken to get there is writing this thought down as a goal, researching different countries to find a suitable home, asking questions...

Buying dirt cheap homes and flipping them for profit or renting them out. I already have one under my belt so, I understand what it takes to accomplish this. In five years I plan on adding 3 more properities and in 10 years having a chain of properties. Residual income. I wrote this down along with other goals and have since been studying real estate.

Those are just a couple of ideas that I plan to make reality.

www.toddlerdevelopmentsolutions.com

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:17 PM

what country are you thinking?

I'd love to flip houses someday :)

Quoting Dedicatedmom02:

In 5 years I hope to be living in another country, in an enviroment of peace and love. Steps that I have taken to get there is writing this thought down as a goal, researching different countries to find a suitable home, asking questions...

Buying dirt cheap homes and flipping them for profit or renting them out. I already have one under my belt so, I understand what it takes to accomplish this. In five years I plan on adding 3 more properities and in 10 years having a chain of properties. Residual income. I wrote this down along with other goals and have since been studying real estate.

Those are just a couple of ideas that I plan to make reality.

Dedicatedmom02
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe Africa for a few years. I'm not sure yet. Me and Dh are still discussing it.

www.toddlerdevelopmentsolutions.com

Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I want another baby... we are moving to a better area soon and starting a healthier lifestyle so I can be in better shape for pregnancy.
MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM
5 Yrs masters degree and climbing the ladder in my career, in our dream home, in a state we all love Dh myself and the kids, 10 year office manager, or highest supervisor in a healthcare facility, still happily in love with Dh and him the same, maintaining success, saving, enjoying, and living life. Lord bless
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Quoting MomRocs1102:

5 Yrs masters degree and climbing the ladder in my career, in our dream home, in a state we all love Dh myself and the kids, 10 year office manager, or highest supervisor in a healthcare facility, still happily in love with Dh and him the same, maintaining success, saving, enjoying, and living life. Lord bless

Wow that sounds wonderful!
CafeMom Tickers
conweis
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:45 PM
In five years I want my own home. I am working towards it by researching to become a breast feeding peer counselor for WIC and doing whole sale for cloth diapers. I am also helping my mom start her own business or rather revamping her existing one.
In ten years I want to have a nice retirement egg and keep saving money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Im hoping/planing to rejoin the workforce this fall so I hope Im doing really great at my job & we own a golf cart. (We can drive them on the street in my small town & I really want one)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Owning a home is SO nice! That's an awesome goal!

Quoting conweis:

In five years I want my own home. I am working towards it by researching to become a breast feeding peer counselor for WIC and doing whole sale for cloth diapers. I am also helping my mom start her own business or rather revamping her existing one.
In ten years I want to have a nice retirement egg and keep saving money.

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM

lol. both sound very attainable!

Quoting MamaMandee:

Im hoping/planing to rejoin the workforce this fall so I hope Im doing really great at my job & we own a golf cart. (We can drive them on the street in my small town & I really want one)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN