Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Coffee

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:34 AM
  • 74 Replies
1 mom liked this
How do you drink yours? Iced or hot? With what add ins?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy611
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm drinking my first cup, it's hot with nonfat milk and Splenda!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Depends on which one I get! I like my morning coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. But if I buy it out I just get a bit of creamer in it. Iced coffee with cream. I don't do many fancy ones, but when I do, it's no whipped cream and usually skim milk

OliviasMommy611
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Peppermint mocha is yummy!

Quoting bhwrn1:

Depends on which one I get! I like my morning coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. But if I buy it out I just get a bit of creamer in it. Iced coffee with cream. I don't do many fancy ones, but when I do, it's no whipped cream and usually skim milk

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I love it! When I find it, I buy a few bottles b/c it's hard to come across. Have you had the Starbucks one? that's what got me started! LOL!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting bhwrn1:

OliviasMommy611
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Yeah, I have!

Quoting bhwrn1:

I love it! When I find it, I buy a few bottles b/c it's hard to come across. Have you had the Starbucks one? that's what got me started! LOL!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting bhwrn1:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I've been drinking it just with lots of half and half lately. Sometimes one spoonful of sugar.
Before i had to have either flavored creamer and sugar, just creamer (depends on the creamer) or milk with lots of sugar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I drink hot in the winter and iced in the summer... A mix right now, since it's spring. Depends on what I'm feeling that day.

I add in a little bit of half & half, and sometimes a pinch of sugar.

liveforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I HATE coffee in all forms lol.

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM

hot with creamer. Sometimes i will pour a small cup of cold coffee for a little boost in the afternoon

brittany208
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I don't drink coffee. Never started bc I didn't want to get addicted to it and need it to stay awake. I do have a cup of hot chocolate on those hard to wake up days though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)