Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do You Speak Your Partner's Love Language?

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ian Kerner, Sex and Relationship Expert guides us through a quiz that helps you evaluate which forms of expression you use to communicate your love to your partner. Watch this video to see what he has to say:

Is physical touch more important than words of affirmation? Or would you rather have more quality time than receive gifts? 

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamatoALE
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Mine is quality time, just being around each other going places or sitting at home watching tv.
His is physical touch.
Both of us do well speaking the others language.
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM

touch is important, and I'd rather have time than gifts.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I think I need words of affirmation, a little boost.  And have some quality time would be really important for my DH and I.

rockyhugs35
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Mine is quality time and acts of affirmation.
I'll have to have hubby take this test.
eykelley
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Mine is tough, his is action. We are relearning how to speak each others language.
Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM

My S/O apparent "love language" well he must be mute b/c he just doesnt get it. A few nice words and a little time one on one would go a long way

othermom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I would rather have time together than gifts also pysical touch. Even just snuggling while watching tv

prinzesa_edith
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

mine's are words of affirmation and phisical touch. and honestly, i dont think i get enough of either one. i need to have him take the test.

koley05
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM

BUMP!

IncognitoOne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I'm a big cuddle bug. I love to be wrapped in his arms. And I love spending time with him.

He kind of just wants to hear me tell him how much I love and appreciate him and then leave him alone, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)