Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do You Speak Your Partner's Love Language?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ian Kerner, Sex and Relationship Expert guides us through a quiz that helps you evaluate which forms of expression you use to communicate your love to your partner. Watch this video to see what he has to say:

Is physical touch more important than words of affirmation? Or would you rather have more quality time than receive gifts? 

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM
My husband is very very affectionate... And I LOVE it. He also loves giving me gifts... But I do the same with him.
BabyTeki
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM
His is physical, I crav words of affirmation.
goddess99
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I like have quality time and the physical touch. I like the surprise idea too.

Rushn311
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I would say for me it would be just being with each other, little love taps, squeezes of the butt, kisses and hugs...it would be for him too, but also sex. I seriously couldn't care less about sex. Once in a while is fine for me.

We have great communication too!

veganistic
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM

his is gifts, mine is acts of service. No, lol. I'm terrible at giving gifts (so i usually just buy his favorite ice cream or something if i want to do something special for him for no reason), he doesnt like to clean or help out... ugh. He also really appreciates words of encouragement. Unfortunately, i'm naturally inclined to offer criticism. 

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I think all of the above is great! Touch,words,quality time!

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM
We are very in tune with each other and our love languages.
TerriC
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Quality time 100%.  I do not need gifts, we rarely exchange gifts.  His time and attention are enough for me.

4kidz916
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Quality time is more important to me than gifts. 

jessicasmom1
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)