Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do You Speak Your Partner's Love Language?

Posted by   + Show Post

Ian Kerner, Sex and Relationship Expert guides us through a quiz that helps you evaluate which forms of expression you use to communicate your love to your partner. Watch this video to see what he has to say:

Is physical touch more important than words of affirmation? Or would you rather have more quality time than receive gifts? 

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (41-50):
proudmamab09
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Both of us are physical touch ppl. So its pretty easy to speak each others love language.

aneela
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM

i have to agree

Quoting 4kidz916:

Quality time is more important to me than gifts. 

ericndaimonsmom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Mine is acts of service. My hubby's is physical touch.
alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Quality time for sure
KristinRox
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Quality time is pretty important to me. And like Andrew said.. I like surprises. It just says "ive been thinking about you, and I want you to know that youre important to me". 

KristinRox
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I Should also mention, my dhs love language is definitely touch. 

storie_briana
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Mine has changed since I read the love language book and took the quiz. We are a little older and at a different place in life.
Diane1223
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I think physical touch is a very important part of intimacy, but I think that saying "I love you," etc. is equally important.  I think quality time is important for me,but I also like to receive gifts. 

xxshelbyxxx
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:50 AM
Hey how cool that this was featured! Bf and I did a written version of this a few ago at couples counseling and we found out we don't speak eachothers language well :/
bhwrn1
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:52 AM

I like both, but prefer touch. My husband gets very touchy with me and it confirms he loves me for sure. I don't need gifts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement