Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

best morning

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 11 Replies
This morning was the best I've had in a long time! Dd let us sleep in, then when he and dh woke up we laid in bed holding each other listening to the rain, seemed like forever but was really just 30 minutes or so. We for up, I got in the shower. While I was in the shower dh made me coffee (he hates that I drink it, so it was a wonderful surprise!) He made breakfast and is now clearing the kitchen. He's the best :) how was y'alls morning?
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrissydan
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine was good up at 530 with baby got her back down got my chors done before she woke back up so good and productive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DerDer528
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I love productive mornings! I'm pretty lazy noe days. 30weeks pregnant and waiting for my nesting stage! Lol

Quoting chrissydan:

Mine was good up at 530 with baby got her back down got my chors done before she woke back up so good and productive
k9l1c5
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty good, got alot of my schoolwork done.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Dh got up and made coffee and let the yowling cat out. I slugged out of bed later for coffee and my newspaper, then wrote a resume for a friend's son...

Otherwise, that's pretty much my day :D

The dishes are waiting patiently. I love how they do that...

ambermario4ever
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Mine was ok. Hubby had to go to work early this morning but I went back to sleep after he left till the kids got up.

Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! I need a morning like that !
katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Me too!!
I got up at 5:45, 15 minutes earlier than usual so i could get everything together for spending the night with SO after work, and i took my shower, got the kids up to go, etc...and i still didnt get breakfast. (I ate at work,but it always messes me up when i have to wait to eat) Today was just LONG. =/

Quoting Wish2Be:

Wow! I need a morning like that !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Sounds wonderful. Mine was stressful & busy after a very sleepless night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DerDer528
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I love how they do that to! Haha

Quoting LindaClement:

Dh got up and made coffee and let the yowling cat out. I slugged out of bed later for coffee and my newspaper, then wrote a resume for a friend's son...

Otherwise, that's pretty much my day :D

The dishes are waiting patiently. I love how they do that...

MrsRobinson06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I love mornings like that. Mine haven't been great because I have to get up in the middle of the night to feed the baby then if I sleep in too late I have to rush to take care of the older kids because my dh has to go to work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN