Cake Mix Cornbread from the Betty Crocker site!
- pouches Betty Crocker® cornbread & muffin mix
- cup milk
- tablespoons butter, melted
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- cup vegetable oil
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 (18x12-inch) pans with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- 2In separate medium bowls, make cornbread batter and cake batter as directed on pouch and box. Pour both batters into large bowl; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Pour evenly into pans.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Cut each pan into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve with your favorite chili or soup.
This makes a lot of cornbread. You can always freeze one pan for another meal.
Tastes great with a smear of butter and a drizzle of honey!
- PREP TIME 20 Min
- TOTAL TIME 40 Min
- SERVINGS 48