Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

An acquaintance got pregnant on purpose, should the baby daddy be told?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was at a party this past weekend and an acuaintance had a little too much to drink and started shooting off at the mouth about how she intentionally got pregnant with her now 6 month old, she stopped taking her birth control pills.  Do you think the baby's daddy should know?  I think it's so heart breaking that someone would be tricked like this.  There relationship is very rocky (can't imagine why when it's been based on such deceit).

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Replies (11-20):
lifeforchrist
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM
10 moms liked this

he could have wrapped it up at anytime. Its not only the womans job to prevent pregnancy.

thecoffeefairy
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I would mind my own business. I think karma will take care of her.
bear.katten
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My exfriend did this. I told her SO, he said I was lying.
a5hl3yC
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Since you aren't even calling her a friend I would try to keep from this topic if you were much closer with either one then perhaps but you are just saying someone you talked to at a party.

ProudMommy51006
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I'd stay out of it.... It's not unheard of though. My brother's mom did that to my dad. She'll admit it to this day. He wanted to leave and she wanted him to stay. She thought he'd stay so she got pregnant. He didn't stay though. They co-parented in seperate homes.
MrsLondon
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Stay out of it. I think if that's what she did then some part of her character should be in question in his mind anyway. Considering they were on ricky terms at the time it wasn't the best decision on his part to not use protection when he slept with her. There is some blame on both sides. Mostly on her but still some lies with him. The baby is here now. She'll pay for tricking him one way or another.

alli1204
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
She sounds like a real winner. He probably knows deep down she sucks at life. No need for you to get involved.
miss_AP
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd stay out of it....not my business.

conweis
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
2 moms liked this
The point of birth control is so those in relationships don't have to use condoms.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

he could have wrapped it up at anytime. Its not only the womans job to prevent pregnancy.

nocalmegan
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Not your business.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)