Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

An acquaintance got pregnant on purpose, should the baby daddy be told?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was at a party this past weekend and an acuaintance had a little too much to drink and started shooting off at the mouth about how she intentionally got pregnant with her now 6 month old, she stopped taking her birth control pills.  Do you think the baby's daddy should know?  I think it's so heart breaking that someone would be tricked like this.  There relationship is very rocky (can't imagine why when it's been based on such deceit).

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Replies (401-402):
Kmakksmom
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM

absolutely!

focalimage
by New Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Oh, hun, I'm sorry.  I wasn't refering to YOU.  I meant "this woman" meaning the one from the original post.  The only reason I quoted you was because of that last part where you said she should convince the woman to tell him the truth.  Your situation is different.  Your situation is more like that of my grandmothers (another reason I quoted you, I think) and props to you for coming clean because you're right, it is better to have no secrets.  But, like you mention, even in the best circumstances it's hard to come clean so the woman from the original post is more than likely not going to, no matter how much convincing there is.  I'm sorry if I offended you.  TOTALLY not my intent.

ice creambutterfly on headblowing bubblesboy on a swingtoddler boy

CJ                     Drea                     Danni                 Ben                      Nick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN