Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

2 concerts and shes only 6!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 38 Replies

DD and I went to see Taylor Swift  on Thursday. She had a blast! We went in 2011 also for the Speak Now tour. 6 years old and shes already been to 2 concerts(even though it was the same person!)

I didnt see my first concert until I was around 13ish. It was Lifehouse, Everclear, and Matchbox 20 (a random assortment now that I think about it lol).

How old were you for your first concert and who did you see?

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I seen my first concert at 17 it was 7mary 3 I don't think they were around long. Then I seen Def Leopard when I was like 20. Nothing since, none of my kids have went concert tickets are not 20 bucks anymore. The last concert I checked tickets were over 200 each. I am not dropping that kind of cash so a kid can see a concert. Looks like you have a good time. :)

liveforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Quoting chattycassie:

I seen my first concert at 17 it was 7mary 3 I don't think they were around long. Then I seen Def Leopard when I was like 20. Nothing since, none of my kids have went concert tickets are not 20 bucks anymore. The last concert I checked tickets were over 200 each. I am not dropping that kind of cash so a kid can see a concert. Looks like you have a good time. :)

Wow! I definitely wouldnt pay 200 a ticket...not even for someone I like!

I remember Seven Mary Three...blast from the past lol.

huntersmama711
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I was 14/15 for my 1st concert. I saw the Wallflowers
chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

That was for Miley Cyrus ( good thing they are out of that stage.) I was like I will buy you the CD :)

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting chattycassie:

sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I was 15 and saw Aerosmith
liveforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Quoting sara_7106:

I was 15 and saw Aerosmith

I bet that was a good show! I love Aerosmith.

liveforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I cant believe anyone would pay that much to go see her.

Quoting chattycassie:

That was for Miley Cyrus ( good thing they are out of that stage.) I was like I will buy you the CD :)

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting chattycassie:

liveforever
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Quoting huntersmama711:

I was 14/15 for my 1st concert. I saw the Wallflowers

I wish they would have stuck around longer...I liked them.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I think I was around 12 or so and it was Johnny Cash. lol

chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Maybe its the whole "Disney" star things. IDK My daughter loves Taylor now. I just looked her tickets her start @ 67 bucks so not too bad but still a lot when you add a family of 5 to go. :)

Quoting liveforever:

I cant believe anyone would pay that much to go see her.

Quoting chattycassie:

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting chattycassie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)