Italian Dipping Sticks Recipe from the Taste of Home site!
Prep/Total Time: 25 min
Yield: 24 Servings
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll breadstick dough; cut each piece in half widthwise and separate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Add dough pieces, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place pizza sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover; microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Microwave 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with breadsticks. Yield: 2 dozen (1-1/4 cups sauce).