Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Ibotta?

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

Does anyone use ibotta? How does it work? I keep hearing about people using it but no idea what it is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
I am a FF, pro BF, cosleeping/bedsharing, babywearing & cloth diapering type of momma!

by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Me either, but I have heard of it...

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Have no clue what it is.

jbjb1024
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
ive never heard of it.
slw123
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I use it.  You select the items that you plan to buy to get a 'rebate' on.  You go shopping and buy those items.  When you get home you take a picture of the receipt and upload it to them (it's easy), then you take a picture of the UPC of the item. They put money into your account and you can have it transferred to your PayPal.

k9l1c5
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Thank you! Sounds easy enough.

Quoting slw123:

I use it.  You select the items that you plan to buy to get a 'rebate' on.  You go shopping and buy those items.  When you get home you take a picture of the receipt and upload it to them (it's easy), then you take a picture of the UPC of the item. They put money into your account and you can have it transferred to your PayPal.

slw123
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

It is really easy.  Everything is done through their app.

Quoting k9l1c5:

Thank you! Sounds easy enough.

Quoting slw123:

brittany208
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM

i know it has something to do with coupons, but i also know nothing about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)