Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

if you had to trade places with your significant other...

Posted by   + Show Post
Who would crack first?

You trade places so SO does your job and you do SO's.

Assuming you both had enough knowledge to handle the others job.

How long do you think you would last? How long would SO last?
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Replies (21-24):
katvixenstar
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Yeah, i'm wicked bad at keeping my own house clean￱, but i can clean a hotel room pretty good ;) it's easier to clean when you don't have to think about what you're gonna do with everything, ya know?

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I can barely keep my house clean. I don't think I'd survive as a housekeeper. Of course if i was getting paid for it that would be a different story.

I worked weekends before i had the baby just to get out of the house one in a while.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Haha, that's a really good question! my SO is unemployed right now, and watches the kids when i'm at work. He *might* make a good housekeeper lol. But i go a little cuckoo if i don't have a job (even though i do enjoy being a SAHM). He might crack tho cause my job is pretty repetitive

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Yeah. Finding a place for everything it's almost impossible sometimes.

I'm more grossed out by cleaning up after strangers.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Yeah, i'm wicked bad at keeping my own house clean￱, but i can clean a hotel room pretty good ;) it's easier to clean when you don't have to think about what you're gonna do with everything, ya know?

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I can barely keep my house clean. I don't think I'd survive as a housekeeper. Of course if i was getting paid for it that would be a different story.

I worked weekends before i had the baby just to get out of the house one in a while.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Haha, that's a really good question! my SO is unemployed right now, and watches the kids when i'm at work. He *might* make a good housekeeper lol. But i go a little cuckoo if i don't have a job (even though i do enjoy being a SAHM). He might crack tho cause my job is pretty repetitive

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I would last but he wouldn't last long at all.

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM

lol, it's not really that bad, i haven't found anything insanely gross yet. cleaning state park bathrooms is slightly grosser lol.
one of my co-workers found a vibrator one day tho!! she didn't even realize it was in the bed until she threw the sheets down the laundry chute, then she heard something clunking all the way down, and thought it was a tv remote so figured she better go down and get it out of the laundry. hahaha. then she told everyone, and they left it for the old lady who worked in the laundry room to find. i about died laughing when they told us the story! after the laundry lady realized what it was,she was showing everybody, and at the end of the day, she took it home!!! D:

Quoting Firenygirl180:

Yeah. Finding a place for everything it's almost impossible sometimes.

I'm more grossed out by cleaning up after strangers.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Quoting Firenygirl180:

Quoting katvixenstar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)