Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Apparently my great day was missing something

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

I woke up feeling great!  I got both kids up and fed my oldest.  We played outside for a bit, we are in until  the sun goes down a little more.  I did some laundry, got it hanging up outside and made lunch.  After lunch  i started a second load and made some  cloud dough for Cyrus to play with. 

After I brought my morning laundry in I realized i forgot to use soap in either load!  My second load is going through again and I will rewash my first load when that finishes.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on May. 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Oh no! I wonder how many of us do that and don't even realize it.  Yesterday I made my coffee and forgot the coffee grounds.

coffee

Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:21 PM

That can't be good.   I don't drink coffee and we have a Kuerig.  One  day when mt dad was visiting I forgot to take out the k-cup he used and made hot cocoa. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either.

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Oh no! I wonder how many of us do that and don't even realize it.  Yesterday I made my coffee and forgot the coffee grounds.

coffee

TerriC
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Oh no!  Bummer!

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I do that a lot

meam4444
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Oh no!!

meam4444
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I probably would have cried once I noticed I actually didn't make coffee!  But, I am also pregnant and veryyy protective over my coffee...haha

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

coffee

MistressMinerva
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I think we all have done something that we forgot to do.

chattycassie
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I hate when I do things like this.... Good luck getting it caught up. :)

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Oh no! I've never done that but I have forgotten to put the lid down on the washer lol. 

loveTHEviking
by on May. 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM

LOL.. I've totally done that!

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

coffee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement