Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

monday monday 5/13

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:23 AM
  • 25 Replies
How was your wknd?

Any plans for the week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Weekend was pretty good and relaxing. Have lots of laundry to do today and copying papers that I need to take to dd's neurology appt tomorrow. She has PT in the morning and then the appt right after. Nothing else planned the rest of the week.

goddess99
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

My weekend was alright. This week is busy, there's a Spring Sing at my dd's school, she has a dentist appointment, my bday is this week, I have a ton of laundry to catch up on when the plumbers leave today. fingers crossed

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Ugh, we have a super busy week kicked off by a very busy Monday... On my way out the door to the grocery store, then story time and speech therapy, and I have a meeting tonight...
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM
The weekend was just me and baby. I got a bunch done around the house.

I have my 6 week check at 1 and then we are hopefully going to the playground of its not covered in snow. Thursday i have a mops meeting and then the community baby shower.
liveforever
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a great weekend! I was actually off the entire time. Saturday I got to have a girls day with dd. Sunday I had some free time in the morning then Mothers Day dinner with the family.

I think this week should be pretty easy. Not much planned as of now.

arpazia
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Pretty good:)
Gotta clean today and might take ds to the pool Tuesday.

:( swim suits!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katvixenstar
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:31 AM

my weekend was okay. lots of work. tired. mother's day was okay. i'm glad i have today off. only plans i have this week are work. tuesday and wednesday, off thursday, work friday and saturday, then off sunday, and i am psyched cause i haven't had a sunday off in what feels like a month! am so spending it at SO's. i hope it warms up again tho. it's only like 40 right now. :(

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:32 AM

aww, happy birthday!!

Quoting goddess99:

My weekend was alright. This week is busy, there's a Spring Sing at my dd's school, she has a dentist appointment, my bday is this week, I have a ton of laundry to catch up on when the plumbers leave today. fingers crossed

Sisteract
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Nice.

Work, travel.

slw123
by on May. 13, 2013 at 11:13 AM

The weekend was great, Monday....not so much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)