Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

you talk to dh how much

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 20 Replies
My dh is an ote so he is gone 7 days home 3/4 and start all over again. We talk on the phone a lot we have found we can now better communicate which in turn makes us stronger. He is my go to for everything he is my bf and rock.

Many people find the fact we talk so much very atrange so I ask you

How often do you and dh talk??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 15, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k9l1c5
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Me and df talk everyday! We used to be in a long distance relationship and still talked everyday. I think it's strange when people don't talk to their SOs everyday...

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Daily

meam4444
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 6:50 PM

We talk a lot.  We talk in the morning, at night, during the day...we text if we can't talk.  It is so very often.

Crissy2424
by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I talk to him a lot. Less now because sometimes the issue is him lol. We were more close when we are now. I really want to open up to him more again.

loveTHEviking
by on May. 15, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I don't think it's strange! I talk to DH everyday. Most times he just listens becuase sometimes I tend to talk too much lol.

AJ-47
by on May. 15, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Hubs and I spent almost 1 1/2 years of our first two years together, long distance. We talked a lot then. He calls me on his way home from work (when he isn't carpooling) every time, too. At home, though, we talk so much. haha.
funmommy123
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Everyday, all day lol. He works nights & as soon as he gets to work, he calls me & we talk til I'm ready for bed.
brittany208
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2013 at 10:09 PM

We talk a lot more when DH is out of town too! bc when he's home, we usually just collapse in front of the TV and dont talk, but when he's gone, talking is all we have...

We've been talking a lot more lately. bc I'm super pregnant and we are talking about birth plan stuff and other plans for our future that we need to talk about.

hugss
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Not on the phone at all,
Only after he is home :)

chattycassie
by Platinum Member on May. 16, 2013 at 7:54 AM

We talk on the phone every break I have at work, on my drive home. WE chat before he gets to work. Depending on his shift we chat at his breaks or when he gets home. (If I am still awake)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)