Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

who's ready for bed?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post

i know i sure am!

i got up at 5:45 today, because i had work, but i also had to feed the calf that we "acquired" sunday evening. -_- and you know, i wanted time to get a shower in too, before i had to get the kids up....well, i took a PRETTY short shower after the calf feeding. 

we have 2 lambs also, and i guess i should have fed them first, cause the girl escaped her pen while i was wrestling the calf and ran around and "bleeeeaaa" until i went back in and got the lambs their bottles. lambs took 10 minutes to feed, calf, like 20.

and i gotta do it again tomorrow! and the next day, and the next day....

good night all!! i'll be back tomorrow, i hope ;)

by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Replies (11-16):
katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Ohh, did everything go okay?

Quoting liveforever:

I am but were under a tornado warning so I'm downstairs :(

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:58 AM

My daughter's Spring Concert at school was last night. I wanted to fall asleep :( her 2nd grade class did a dance to the song Cotten eye Joe with the 1st grades. It was really good! So of course I forgot my camera :/

Quoting TigerofMu:

I have fallen into bed for the past several days.  Of course we've been constantly on the go, swimming, cleaning house, heading to town...

liveforever
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Yes! The storm weakened a lot by the time it hit shore. We basically got a lot of panic (tornadoes are VERY rare in my area) for a thunderstorm.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Quoting liveforever:

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Well that's good! Last year (I think it was) we were having tornado warnings and I was like, really? Northern New York doesn't get tornados, if we get anything we get microbursts. All we got was a lot of wind, an I. Think a little rain.

Quoting liveforever:

Yes! The storm weakened a lot by the time it hit shore. We basically got a lot of panic (tornadoes are VERY rare in my area) for a thunderstorm.

Quoting katvixenstar:

Quoting liveforever:

TigerofMu
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I'm sorry you forgot your camera!  That sounds like it was fun!

Quoting katvixenstar:

My daughter's Spring Concert at school was last night. I wanted to fall asleep :( her 2nd grade class did a dance to the song Cotten eye Joe with the 1st grades. It was really good! So of course I forgot my camera :/

Quoting TigerofMu:

I have fallen into bed for the past several days.  Of course we've been constantly on the go, swimming, cleaning house, heading to town...

HamBergerMama
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM
me. Im POOPED!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)