Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

oh the things you see at the zoo

Well I've heard stories and even seen animals mating, which even the mature adults can make jokes at especially when your child asks you what they're doing. Then you see the momma animals nursing. Which today I saw the monkeys nursing and my 9yo thought it was the coolest thing. Which I did too. But what goes through your head when you walk up to the black bear exhibit and you see the male bear sitting up on his rear end and paws out in front kinda like a human. And then you see him leaning over sucking on his own penis. In shock all the adults are laughing and taking pics. Then my 9yo asks "what's he eating" so we say its a carrot but she said it was too stretchy to be a carrot. And we are laughing uncontrollable so she doesn't believe us. So yeah at bedtime she brings it up again. At this point I believe she is old enough and mature enough to understand that animals are wild and do things like that so I told her the truth. And she said "that's just weird" lol

So what's the strangest thing you've seen at the zoo? Or even in the wild.
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Replies (31-35):
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Wow
Never saw anything too strange!
jessicasmom1
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM

LOL only animals mating 

RobynS
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Oh gosh, I don't think I can top that! LOL

Ambear72
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Nothing compared to that. WOW 

copperswifey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I can't think of anything right now :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN