Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

how do you save time for meals?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
what are some time saving tips you have?
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HamBergerMama
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM
For super quick meals, I have chicken or sloppy joes that I have canned for sandwiches

Otherwise I have burgers ready for the grill, or chicken already ready for various meals. Usually I toss some frozen veggies in a skillet or rice
chrissydan
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I gry and meal plan and prep during the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Im a SAHM so I have time

Janet
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Quoting brittany208:

Im a SAHM so I have time

HamBergerMama
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Oh I am too! but with 4 little ones, I don't actually have much time. Nap time is when I either catch up on sleep I missed with the baby, or try to get some cleaning done. But after nap time and before supper there isn't much time with the needy littles =)

When I was working we did a lot of crock pot meals. not sure why I got out of the habit.

Quoting brittany208:

Im a SAHM so I have time

TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM

We canned some meals like chili and pork and chicken soups last year.  I also have some in the freezer, which take time to thaw and cook, but do not take me being in the kitchen prep time.  I also love my crockpot!

amyjane22
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I prep for 2 meals at once.  For instance, we're having meatballs tonight, so I'll make those; while they bake, I'll get the burgers ready for us to have tomorrow night so all I'll have to do is grill them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement