Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

I love my sewing machine!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 27 Replies

These are some cloth wipes I made for my friend who had her baby yesterday!  She absolutely loved them.

What are some things you've made recently?  Doesn't have to be sewn, you could even include meals you've made!

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

And here is my little peanut in the dress I just made for her.  We have 2 more weddings to go to this summer and she will be wearing this!

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I haven't made anything lately :( I can't get to my sewing machine, the spare room is packed full of crap I don't what to do with lol
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM

My sewing machineis stored on top of a plastic tote of fabric on top of an old TV stand in the ridiculously messy master bedroom.  I have to uncover the kitchen table and wipe it off when I want to sew.  I cannot wait until we get a desk in the master bedroom so I can just sew when I want without worrying about Ds getting into things.

Quoting mikemantha:

I haven't made anything lately :( I can't get to my sewing machine, the spare room is packed full of crap I don't what to do with lol

HamBergerMama
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

This is the back of their big/lil sib shirts I made them (our last name begins with Ham)
HamBergerMama
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

this is the front of the shirts
jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I do counted cross stitch but I haven't worked on it in about a year. I'm making a tree skirt for a co worker. It is waaay more work then I thought.

I also scrapbook and am just about finished with my wedding one.

I want a sewing machine but I don't have anywhere to store it or anywhere to use it. I would love a craft room.
AlannaMaria
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM
You ladies are crafty 👍
chrissydan
by Gold Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM
That is awsome I am working on my garden um I also swed back up a toy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM

O I remember thee days. Lol.... I had to use our kitchen table for the longest time. A fewChristmas's ago I finally got a sewing machine table were the sewing machine goes down and the sides fold in on top to cover it. Although I can't sew when I want to right now because that room is piled high with crap I don't know what to do with and it's driving insane because I want to sew so bad 

Quoting Firenygirl180:

My sewing machineis stored on top of a plastic tote of fabric on top of an old TV stand in the ridiculously messy master bedroom.  I have to uncover the kitchen table and wipe it off when I want to sew.  I cannot wait until we get a desk in the master bedroom so I can just sew when I want without worrying about Ds getting into things.

Quoting mikemantha:

Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:07 AM
So cute!

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Mobile Photo

This is the back of their big/lil sib shirts I made them (our last name begins with Ham)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)