Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

It's So HOT :(

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM
  • 48 Replies

It is to freaking hot here :( like uncomfortable hot, you don't even want to leave the house hot. It's getting up to 100 degrees but its dry heat so it feels hotter than it is. 

I can't take this anymore... I want fall or spring back. Not our winters. They are freezing and with no snow. Just butt cold and enough to freeze pipes. Stupid weather lol 

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firenygirl180
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM
We've been in the 60's which is hot for us. We've had one day in the high 80's so far but then it cooled off a bit.
jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Its super hot here too. Its the dry heat too. While we were in the grocery store it was pouring but only for about 10 minutes or so, so when we cane out it was 10x hotter because the humidity quickest in.
mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I want your weather! 60's would be so nice

Quoting Firenygirl180:

We've been in the 60's which is hot for us. We've had one day in the high 80's so far but then it cooled off a bit.

HamBergerMama
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM
OP: where do you live? AZ???

Here in Ohio it has been fairly cool, which stinks because the kids have been wanting to swim in their new pool, but its way too cold for that (low 70's)
mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

That's exactly how it is here too.. It rained on one side of town yesterday but not where we are :( if it woud rain and I mean rain it would settle everything down. But it will rain for like 5-10 mins only amd it makes the heat worse. 

Where are you located? We are in New Mexico

Quoting jbjb1024:

Its super hot here too. Its the dry heat too. While we were in the grocery store it was pouring but only for about 10 minutes or so, so when we cane out it was 10x hotter because the humidity quickest in.

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Close to AZ, we are in New Mexico and our weather gets worse every year. The kids bug for a pool but its always windy here and I don't want to waste my time cleaning the pool lol 

Quoting HamBergerMama:

OP: where do you live? AZ???

Here in Ohio it has been fairly cool, which stinks because the kids have been wanting to swim in their new pool, but its way too cold for that (low 70's)

arpazia
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I'm sorry you're melting:(
I would kill for some humidity! Oh gawd please give me some, it's too damn dry here, I can't take it!

Georgia... I miss you:'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I'm almost melting :( lol 

we need humidity too or at least none at all at this point... The humidity here is making it worst. Rain would be awesome! Cool this place off a little please 

Quoting arpazia:

I'm sorry you're melting:(
I would kill for some humidity! Oh gawd please give me some, it's too damn dry here, I can't take it!

Georgia... I miss you:'(

jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Yes! If we could get a nice down pour it would cool off. I hate when it just sprinkles or rains hard for 10-15 minutes.

I'm in saint louis missouri

Quoting mikemantha:

That's exactly how it is here too.. It rained on one side of town yesterday but not where we are :( if it woud rain and I mean rain it would settle everything down. But it will rain for like 5-10 mins only amd it makes the heat worse. 

Where are you located? We are in New Mexico

Quoting jbjb1024:

chrissydan
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:34 PM
We have have been having a cold summer so far I hate it I could use the heat share please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)