Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Its summer and temps will be on the rise. Remember...cars heat up, and they heat up fast. Double check all your kids are out with you, dont leave them in there if they fall asleep, and dont leave your pets while you shop! Even if you had the ac on, it only takes a few min once its off for the car to start getting hot.

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
conweis
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I know how hot t can get since my car doesn't have ac

liveforever
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting conweis:

Dhs car is like that so we usually take mine in the summer. Its an 09 with no ac! I figured that would come standard by now.

conweis
by Platinum Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:53 PM

How is that possible?

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting conweis:

Dhs car is like that so we usually take mine in the summer. Its an 09 with no ac! I figured that would come standard by now.

katvixenstar
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Good info, thanks for sharing! 

liveforever
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Thats what I said! lol

I honestly dont get why there is no ac in there.

Quoting conweis:

How is that possible?

Quoting liveforever:

Quoting conweis:

Sisteract
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM

TFS

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM

didn't realize 70* was too hot... i don't have dogs though and my kids never sit in the car unattended. some crickets did once though... and they didnt do so well... oops.

liveforever
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:32 PM
I never really thought about it either, but I got into my car the other day after it had been sitting in the sun(windows up) and it was pretty warm in there. I think it was like 72 out..didn't feel hot outside at all.

Lol too bad for the crickets

Quoting brittany208:

didn't realize 70* was too hot... i don't have dogs though and my kids never sit in the car unattended. some crickets did once though... and they didnt do so well... oops.

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM

they were still alive--just barely. they were moving realllllly slowly. since I was feeding them to my bearded dragon, they weren't going to live beyond the next day or two anyways. but i still felt bad :(

Quoting liveforever:

I never really thought about it either, but I got into my car the other day after it had been sitting in the sun(windows up) and it was pretty warm in there. I think it was like 72 out..didn't feel hot outside at all.

Lol too bad for the crickets

Quoting brittany208:

chrissydan
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Thanks for passing this along
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN