Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Its summer and temps will be on the rise. Remember...cars heat up, and they heat up fast. Double check all your kids are out with you, dont leave them in there if they fall asleep, and dont leave your pets while you shop! Even if you had the ac on, it only takes a few min once its off for the car to start getting hot.

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Replies (21-24):
mrswillie
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

TFS!

chattycassie
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Me too and I live in AZ my mom has an above ground we use A LOT but it not in my backyard so I don't have to worry except when we are there. :)

Quoting conweis:

I am terrified about getting a pool

Quoting chattycassie:

This is a good reminder, here in AZ it gets HOT early and we see babies being left in the car often. It's sad. That and the people with backyard pools that don't have fences. Those are BIG killers here. :(

ceciliam
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Where I live, it is law that a pool must be fenced whether it's a fence around the pool or a fenced in property.

Quoting chattycassie:

This is a good reminder, here in AZ it gets HOT early and we see babies being left in the car often. It's sad. That and the people with backyard pools that don't have fences. Those are BIG killers here. :(

amyjane22
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Excellent reminder.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN