Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Are You In In-Law Hell?

Posted by   + Show Post

Not everyone is as lucky as Andrew to have such a wonderful mother-in-law! Mary Fischer, Staff Writer at The Stir, shares her in-law woes and gets some fantastic advice from Joanie we can ALL use.

Are You In In-Law Hell?

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Replies (41-50):
LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting alliesmom112:

There are a lot of things we don't see eye to eye with my mother in law. Thankfully she lives 400 miles away and we only see her a few times a year. It makes a relationship much better than if we lived close 

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I can't stand my mil we don't get along and we don't see eye to eye on many things.

ur lucky yours live further away mine lives up the street from me and my family.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I know I would but heads with her if we loved that close. We barely make it through a week of visiting. 

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting alliesmom112:

There are a lot of things we don't see eye to eye with my mother in law. Thankfully she lives 400 miles away and we only see her a few times a year. It makes a relationship much better than if we lived close 

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I can't stand my mil we don't get along and we don't see eye to eye on many things.

ur lucky yours live further away mine lives up the street from me and my family.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Quoting alliesmom112:

I know I would but heads with her if we loved that close. We barely make it through a week of visiting. 

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting alliesmom112:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

When I do see mine she is two face b****** because she acts all nice in front of everyone acting like we are so close and we get along but when no one is around she is really mean and rude but most disrespectful.

sukainah
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:29 AM

My in-laws live in Iraq so I don't really know them.  Though I met my MIL and BIL before I married my DH and they seemed like good people.

GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:48 PM
My mother in~law is wonderful
brittany208
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM
I have awesome in-laws!
TheBabyFactory4
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Hell yes. My mil is crazy.
liveforever
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM

No I got lucky. I have great in laws.

Charizma77
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:35 PM

My hubby's parents died when he was a child. He has a lot of aunts and uncles and cousins but I have no in-laws.

joeannaanthony
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:29 AM
I have a nice relationship with my in-laws, I have taken care of my parents, and I am going to take care of my in-laws too...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)