Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Do You Have Habits that Annoy Your Spouse?

Posted by   + Show Post

Time to fess-up! What habits do you have that drive your significant other crazy? Joanie, Chuck and Andrew are faced with their spouses' harshest criticism in this hilarious episode!

Do You Have Habits that Annoy Your Spouse?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Replies (61-64):
Pinkcarnations
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM
He is just cranky & wants it his way or nothing
LindaClement
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Of course I have habits that drive dh nuts... he's just happily married, so they're not a big deal. Works the same way 'round for him...

I know my unpredictability bothers him, particularly my resistance to making plans...

krishna56
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

oh boy how much time do you have??? i know my husband has a lot of little things he doesn't particularly love about me lol but luckily they are all small & he does a good job of not letting it make his blood boil. i am way more talkative and outgoing than he is. possibly a little too much for his comfort sometimes. i am very type A and he is much more laid back, and it shows thru many things. i talk during movies, ask too many questions about random things, i overreact sometimes. but ya know what, he does plenty of things that get on my nerves too! we just learn to let it go 

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

O I'm sure I do! I know that when I clean and move things around bugs the heck out of him. It's funny tho :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement