Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Cool Bathroom Shower Door Idea

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM
  • 28 Replies

Repin Crafts
Old french pocket door used instead of an expensive glass shower enclosure. Shower curtain looks like curtains.

Again no real instructions :( but it looks cool! But I wonder how you would treat the door to make it ok to be right there in the shower? Amd how in the heck do you mount it? 
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heidi615
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM

super cute

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I just came across this and loved it! But how in the world do you make it work? Lol 

Quoting Heidi615:

super cute

Heidi615
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM

IDK lol, all I see is caulking.

Quoting mikemantha:

I just came across this and loved it! But how in the world do you make it work? Lol 

Quoting Heidi615:

super cute

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I know and I can't find anything on it. Who knows but it's cool and neat diy idea

Quoting Heidi615:

IDK lol, all I see is caulking.

Quoting mikemantha:

Quoting Heidi615:

super cute

jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it!!!
GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute

Janet
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Who knows. But I like it.

brittany208
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM

a handyman could do something like that easilly. It doesnt look like that one moves, since its not attached on top and there's no bottom track. there's probably a second door on a hinge that opens and shuts. you could also do them on tracks so they move back and forth. wouldnt be too difficult of a project for someone that knows what they are doing.

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I am going to have to find me a handy man that can do this! Maybe my moms BF he's a contractor. I kind of like it with one do but then up you rn into water going everywhere. Lol I'm so going to throw this at my moms f or maybe even DH could figure it out

Quoting brittany208:

a handyman could do something like that easilly. It doesnt look like that one moves, since its not attached on top and there's no bottom track. there's probably a second door on a hinge that opens and shuts. you could also do them on tracks so they move back and forth. wouldnt be too difficult of a project for someone that knows what they are doing.

mikemantha
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Ill figure it out ! Amd ill post my results. I'm hoping soon to be redoing our bathrooms and this is on my list 

Quoting Janet:

Who knows. But I like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)