Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

a little less control please? *adult!*

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 53 Replies
This is going to get adult. If you aren't 18 get out. OK. I never read 50 shades of grey. I'm not by any means a weak will led woman either. However I accidentally downloaded a bdsm book on kindle the other day and I'm kind of hooked. The story is good but that's not what
I mean. The idea of not being responsible for every dang detail of life sounds amazing. I make a hundred and one decisions for my family each day and I would never want to give that up...but maybe a little less control in the bedroom wouldn't be so bad. Hell...it might even be good. I'm just not sure if I could do it. Or if dh would even be into it.
Have you ever considered being sexually submissive? Does the idea of not having to overanalyze every aspect of sex sound good to you or horrible?
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I am seually submissive in the bedroom... DH is only the 2nd guy I was ever with and he prefers it this way...so for the past 13 years its all I have really known.

I am more of the boss outside the bedroom...and DH is a little more submissive...so our roles change. :)

Wish2Be
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:29 PM

On a side note...I have never read 50 shades of grey either.... I think that its probably more vanilla than what I am used to..

Check out Christine Feehan's dark series...or even one of her single titles...like The Scarletti Curse ( though that one isnt as steamy as some of her others ). There are other authors too, but Christine got me hooked on that kind of reading :)

jessicasmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I did not read that book .. IDK I am not shy behind closed doors 

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Dh let's me lead naturally outside the bedroom but I still submit to an absolute yes or no from him. Do you enjoy it fully or just because that's how he is? Sorry if that's offensive. Just wondering...

Quoting Wish2Be:

I am seually submissive in the bedroom... DH is only the 2nd guy I was ever with and he prefers it this way...so for the past 13 years its all I have really known.

I am more of the boss outside the bedroom...and DH is a little more submissive...so our roles change. :)

EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Thanks. I will look for her books. I mostly just read tame romance novels that are free on kindle. Iya kind of weirs I stumbled on this anyway. But its worth digging deeper.

Quoting Wish2Be:

On a side note...I have never read 50 shades of grey either.... I think that its probably more vanilla than what I am used to..

Check out Christine Feehan's dark series...or even one of her single titles...like The Scarletti Curse ( though that one isnt as steamy as some of her others ). There are other authors too, but Christine got me hooked on that kind of reading :)

celestegood
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM
My sister has always been sexually submissive. (Tmi I know but we are best friends) it works for some people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Just sexually? I feel like if we keep it in the bedroom I'm gonna slip and call dh sir out in public some day. Lol.

Quoting celestegood:

My sister has always been sexually submissive. (Tmi I know but we are best friends) it works for some people.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Lol she calls her bf/Dom Sir. Makes me lol.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Just sexually? I feel like if we keep it in the bedroom I'm gonna slip and call dh sir out in public some day. Lol.

Quoting celestegood:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Lol. I would not be able to get away with that. My family would disown me.

Quoting celestegood:

Lol she calls her bf/Dom Sir. Makes me lol.

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Quoting celestegood:

GypsiSky
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it to add spice in the bedroom ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)