Grilled Asian Drumsticks from the My Recipes site!
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 drumsticks and about 3 tablespoons sauce)
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 pounds), skinned
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste)
- 1. Preheat grill.
- 2. Coat chicken and grill rack with cooking spray. Grill chicken 20 minutes or until done, turning once.
- 3. While chicken grills, combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring with a whisk. Bring to a boil; cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup.
- 4. Transfer chicken to a large bowl or pan. Pour sauce over chicken, turning to coat.