Pasta with Three-Herb Pesto from the My Recipes site!
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/3 cups)
- 3 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley sprigs
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 cups mixed hot cooked pasta (such as farfalle, penne, and shells)
- Place first 7 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly pour oil through food chute; process until well-blended. Toss with pasta.