If you're looking to spice up your sex life, you don't need to spend lots of money on fancy sex toys or special lubes. I mean I'm all for it, of course, but if you can save your pennies and use stuff you've already got around the house, why not?
As it turns out, you've probably got most, if not all of these things sitting right there in your home looking innocent. So get ready to get dirty with my spicy suggestions!
1. Shower Head: Remember the tub scene in The 40-Year-Old Virgin? That was no joke. They totally work, if you know what I mean, especially if you've got a fancy one with multiple settings. Pulsating? Yes, please.
2. Boppy Pillow: Don't throw out your nursing pillow! It can double as a sexy pillow. Just prop it under your butt, or get a little more creative, and you've got some fun new angles to try.
3. Olive Oil: Who needs fancy lube when you've probably got olive oil right in your kitchen cabinet -- it's 100 percent natural too! You can use coconut oil as well, if you have it on the shelf.
4. Back Massager: Yes, of course we all know about the vibrating ones, but you can actually use the ones that don't vibrate too. A little strategic placement and wrist motion is all you need.
5. Electric Toothbrush: These are actually perfect for clitoral stimulation and it's pretty obvious why. Just cover the head (or use the back) and enjoy yourself. And of course, make sure you put that one away so no one uses it as an actual tool for cleaning teeth!
6. Face Scrubber: So you naively assume those battery-operated face scrubbers are popular because they make your skin look younger? I don't think so. Just pop the brush head off and you've got yourself a nice vibrator.
What items around your house have you used as sex toys? Spill it!
Note: Oil-based products rapidly degrade latex condoms.