Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

How did Andrew know Amy was ‘the one'?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this

Andrew's head-over-heels in love with his wife Amy Robach. How did he know she was the woman he'd been looking for?

How did Andrew know Amy was 'the one' ?

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TerriC
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

She made him work for her, she was challenge.

la_bella_vita
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM

She played hard to get lol ; )

SlightlyPerfect
Including your children...
Today at 6:54 AM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Just because someone pretends to be a "challenge" doesn't mean he/she is "the one." It may stimulate interest, but it is not sustainable. And, quite frankly, I think it's a pretty superficial game. It's fun, maybe, but it can become tedious, tiresome, and bland after a very short time.

Someone who challenges your very life's philosophy--your interests, your values, your very epistemology--is the substance for the momentum that keeps the relationship going.

kellynh
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I agree with this

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Just because someone pretends to be a "challenge" doesn't mean he/she is "the one." It may stimulate interest, but it is not sustainable. And, quite frankly, I think it's a pretty superficial game. It's fun, maybe, but it can become tedious, tiresome, and bland after a very short time.

Someone who challenges your very life's philosophy--your interests, your values, your very epistemology--is the substance for the momentum that keeps the relationship going.

Group Mod

TheJerseyGirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Awww!lol

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM

'purposely didn't answer for 2 hours'?

What's that for? 

Head games.

Is that respectful?

Hardly.

LindaClement
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well said!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

dusky_rose
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I think that is sweet.

Leelee1008
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM

when you know you know.

TheBabyFactory4
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Sweet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)