Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

How did Andrew know Amy was ‘the one'?

Posted by   + Show Post

Andrew's head-over-heels in love with his wife Amy Robach. How did he know she was the woman he'd been looking for?

How did Andrew know Amy was 'the one' ?

by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Cute, lol.

ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Cute

pittymama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM

agreed!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

She played hard to get lol ; )

Rushn311
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I agree, when you know, you know.

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I am not really into playing games.  I have always been very straight forward with DH and when we met I didn't mess around and I figured if he wasn't right then he would run but if he was right he would stick around, lol.

chattycassie
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Sometimes you just know. Nice to see they are still happy.
Charizma77
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Well put

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Just because someone pretends to be a "challenge" doesn't mean he/she is "the one." It may stimulate interest, but it is not sustainable. And, quite frankly, I think it's a pretty superficial game. It's fun, maybe, but it can become tedious, tiresome, and bland after a very short time.

Someone who challenges your very life's philosophy--your interests, your values, your very epistemology--is the substance for the momentum that keeps the relationship going.

Bob192
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

It sounds like he felt attracted to her right away..

RobynS
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM

LOL @ 3-dimensional... aren't we all 3-dimensional?

laughing

RobynS
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

So true! Sounds like it worked out okay for Amy and Andrew, but in general I wouldn't recommend playing games.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Just because someone pretends to be a "challenge" doesn't mean he/she is "the one." It may stimulate interest, but it is not sustainable. And, quite frankly, I think it's a pretty superficial game. It's fun, maybe, but it can become tedious, tiresome, and bland after a very short time.

Someone who challenges your very life's philosophy--your interests, your values, your very epistemology--is the substance for the momentum that keeps the relationship going.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)