Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

~ Weekend Plans ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  • 66 Replies

What's going on this weekend for you?  Something fun & exciting?
Or the sOS?  Have a great one & let us know ;)

photo bearchalkboard.gif

Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graycalico
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:30 AM
Not doing much. Some last minute school shopping.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Kids not in school yet?  Hope you can relax & have a nice weekend ;)

Quoting graycalico:

Not doing much. Some last minute school shopping.

othermom
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Going to a parade today and cleaning house, Might go to the park with a friend tomorrow with the kids and to a yard sale

hugss

by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Sounds like  a great weekend,
What kind of parade?  Hope you're able to & to the park as well :)

Quoting othermom:

Going to a parade today and cleaning house, Might go to the park with a friend tomorrow with the kids and to a yard sale

mamamedic69
by Deanna on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Cleaning and disinfecting the house. Colds are going around the house. Then off to do grocery shopping.

Sunday is church then family dinner.
hugss

by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Oh no on the colds .. already?
Hope you have a nice weekend ;)

Quoting mamamedic69:

Cleaning and disinfecting the house. Colds are going around the house. Then off to do grocery shopping.

Sunday is church then family dinner.

othermom
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

It is a dress up parade that is the start if the yearly Rodeo that comes to town. Next week there will be the rodeo, another parade, venders, the carnival, ect. The town will about triple in the number of people here because of it. They even delayed school this year for it since  they park motor homes in the grass at some of the schools. In the past the kids got wednesday- friday off. Now they are trying  letting the kids start after it. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Pendleton Round up

Quoting hugss:

Quoting othermom:

Cheyennesmommy4
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Well my Fiancee is working until this later this afternoon, my kids and I are going with grandma to the park and a petting farm. It's a HUGE Game(University of Michigabn vs Notre Dame) so we are trying to avoid town....then later on my fiancee and I are going up to his house and have a date night.  My mom is babysitting my three year old and 7 month old.

hugss

by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Have not but sure sounds like fun,
Do you all dress up for it too?
Wow sounds like everyone is really involved it .. how fun :)

Quoting othermom:

It is a dress up parade that is the start if the yearly Rodeo that comes to town. Next week there will be the rodeo, another parade, venders, the carnival, ect. The town will about triple in the number of people here because of it. They even delayed school this year for it since  they park motor homes in the grass at some of the schools. In the past the kids got wednesday- friday off. Now they are trying  letting the kids start after it. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Pendleton Round up

Quoting hugss:

Quoting othermom:

hugss

by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a fun time though,
Yikes yes better to avoid town then if at all possible.
Lots of animals at the petting farm?
Have a fun time & enhoy this wevening as well ;)

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

Well my Fiancee is working until this later this afternoon, my kids and I are going with grandma to the park and a petting farm. It's a HUGE Game(University of Michigabn vs Notre Dame) so we are trying to avoid town....then later on my fiancee and I are going up to his house and have a date night.  My mom is babysitting my three year old and 7 month old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)