Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

They just got home

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 21 Replies

My oldest had a dentist appointment at four. They just got home at 6:44. My SO said they were really under staffed and didn't have enough time to do all of our son's dental work. They weren't seen to past 5 o'clock.
I am sorry but if I make an appointment a month in advance and confirm my appointment I expect my son's dental work to be done. They should have called me and told me about the delay and I would have rescheduled. Why would I want to keep dragging out painful procedures. They are really p*ssing me off.
When I called because I was worried they weren't home yet, someone kept sending me back to main menu or hanging up on me. 
When I fill out the survey they will be getting all negative reviews! 

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dusky_rose
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Grrrr! to them! I'd be upset also.

Mznaye
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 7:46 PM
You have every right to be upset
ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Ya, I wouldn't be going back there! Annoying!

jbjb1024
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I agree, you have every right to be angry and upset! I think a comment card would be enough. I would be calling office manager
Numom61507
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I'm annoying.. I will be at that window asking what's going on and seeing if I could reschedule.. 

I hate the dentist. The fewer visits the better!

conweis
by Platinum Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

And costs me every time I go there! I don't have money to just keep throwing at the dentist. My kid is not a happy camper about this. He is getting tired of getting his mouth stuck full of needles.

Quoting Numom61507:

I'm annoying.. I will be at that window asking what's going on and seeing if I could reschedule.. 

I hate the dentist. The fewer visits the better!

sanj1213
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Time for a different dentist

Vertical15
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I would call and complain!  I get so frustrated with dentist and dr appointments.  I understand they schedule appointments close together to make money and that sometimes appointments take longer but they should be able to figure something out so people aren't waiting.  My last dentist appointment, for just a regular cleaning, took me 20 minutes past my appointment time to just get in and that made me annoyed-an entire hour is just not acceptable!

hds_02
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Agreed.

Quoting sanj1213:

Time for a different dentist

Sisteract
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I'd find a more timely dentist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement