Advertisement Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

They just got home

Posted by   + Show Post

My oldest had a dentist appointment at four. They just got home at 6:44. My SO said they were really under staffed and didn't have enough time to do all of our son's dental work. They weren't seen to past 5 o'clock.
I am sorry but if I make an appointment a month in advance and confirm my appointment I expect my son's dental work to be done. They should have called me and told me about the delay and I would have rescheduled. Why would I want to keep dragging out painful procedures. They are really p*ssing me off.
When I called because I was worried they weren't home yet, someone kept sending me back to main menu or hanging up on me. 
When I fill out the survey they will be getting all negative reviews! 

by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Replies (21-21):
Numom61507
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Me too! I need a lot of dental work done and it's a pain in my wallet every time I see my dentist's stupid face. He suggested a cleaning. I told him I'm not going to bother because he wants to pull some of my teeth. Duh! 

Quoting conweis:

And costs me every time I go there! I don't have money to just keep throwing at the dentist. My kid is not a happy camper about this. He is getting tired of getting his mouth stuck full of needles.

Quoting Numom61507:

I'm annoying.. I will be at that window asking what's going on and seeing if I could reschedule.. 

I hate the dentist. The fewer visits the better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement